Universal Infant Free School Meals
All meals will need to be ordered by parents via School Grid either daily, weekly or termly.
From September 2014 all pupils in reception, year 1 and year 2 in state-funded schools in England will be eligible for Universal Infant Free School Meals(UIFSMs).
All infant pupils are offered UIFSMs, but the take-up of meals is not mandatory and should you wish your child to bring a packed lunch please confirm in writing.
Junior School Meals
All meals will need to be ordered via School Grid either daily, weekly or termly. The account must be in credit to order a school dinner. Payments can be made by either card payment or by setting up a direct debit with School Grid. Please click here for the link to School Grid. No payment will be taken at school.
The cost for junior school meals is currently £2.30 per day, £11.50 per week.
Free School Meals - Infants and Juniors
- From the 6th April 2012 children whose parents receive the following support payments are entitled to receive free school meals:
- Income Support (IS);
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance;
- An income-related employment and support allowance
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit (PCGC)
- support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999; or
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income, as assessed by the Inland Revenue that does not exceed £16,190.
If you receive Working Tax Credit you will not be entitled to free school meals.
To apply for free school meals please follow the link below contact.
I hope parents will find this information useful but should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact the School Office - email@example.com