Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
School Mission Statement
We aim to work as a team ( Together Everyone Achieves More ) to create a safe, happy, caring environment in which children develop self-confidence and independence and are encouraged to be considerate and show respect for others, whilst aiming high to achieve the best they can be.
- To have happy and confident learners who show mutual respect for each other.
- To provide a safe , nurturing environment where all feel safe and valued.
- To provide a rich and vibrant learning environment, where pupils experience a broad enriching curriculum in order to foster a love of learning.
- To be inclusive and encourage all members of the school community to achieve the best they can be academically, physically, socially and emotionally.
- To value and celebrate the contributions and achievements of all.
- To embrace change and be flexible in its approach to learning.
- To promote active thinking skills to equip our children with the opportunity to acquire life skills for the future.